Favorites and default images

If you have any suggestion or a request for next version just write it here
HDV

Favorites and default images

Post by HDV »

Good day. I have two suggestions for future versions:

• Favorites: I want to mark some mods/addons/maps as favorite so I find them quickly on Custom Mode. Maybe put those faved on top of the list with a little star? Or just the little star behind the name of the faved item. Also I want it as a way to remember witch mods are total conversions. About the maps, maybe an extra category called Favorites listing all those faved ones. I played a little from almost every single map from the pack, but forgot witch ones are those that really appeal to me. Adding maps to favorites without having to save the configuration would be neat, for fast mod/addon swap.

• Default Images: ¿Any chance we get some default images for custom configurations? Once I have all the stuff I want to save for later, the launcher needs an image, so I went to it's folder to search for the base game's images as a placeholder. I think a dropdown menu for default images would be neat. In case it's too much work, how about just text instead of the image?

I hope this is not too much what I'm asking. Anyways, I love the launcher, found about this 2 or 3 weeks ago and fell in love with it. it's the only reason I'm testing a lot of mods and maps and, oh boy, I'm having a LOT of fun!
Also, sorry for my english
Sorry for my english.

hakros
Site Admin

Re: Favorites and default images

Post by hakros »

HI, thanks for your suggestions, i'll try to add them for next version ;) !

hakros
Site Admin

Re: Favorites and default images

Post by hakros »

It's done, both features will be available on next version.
Thanks for your ideas :D !

Note: Favorites, only for mods and addons for now i'm still working on maps section